We are currently seeking a Maintenance Coordinator to monitor tenant maintenance and repair requests as well as plan and execute multi-step projects including vacancy renovations, ongoing building upgrades and inspection follow-up.This position requires customer service and communication skills and will be a good fit if you are highly organized and enjoy staying busy.
- Assume responsibility for all incoming maintenance and repair service requests.
- See each service request through from start to completion.
- Track and document all work using multiple online platforms.
- Advise maintenance solutions based on specific ownership and building criteria.
- Determine appropriate response to emergency repair requests.
- Follow up on after-hours maintenance response.
- Call tenants to coordinate service requests and to make sure service requests are completed.
- Initiate and follow up on vacancy renovations with the help of the management team.
- Inspect vacant units and make value-add recommendations for renovations.
- Select new vendors based on company needs and criteria.
- Solicit estimates and schedule vendors.
- Schedule multiple vendors in proper sequence for project completion.
- Calendar and schedule work for all LA City SCEP Inspections
- Track and coordinate Seismic Retrofit projects.
- Coordinate all ongoing and one-time pest control treatment.
- Set up and monitor ongoing maintenance contracts with gardeners, pest control and other vendors.Schedule quarterly property tours and exterior inspections.
- Drive to properties within a local radius.
- Meet tenants and vendors on site.
- Attend weekly staff meetings in Burbank.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients, colleagues and vendors.
- Adept with technology, online communication, email, mobile phone and various online platforms.
- Ability to work within deadlines and plan accordingly.
- Ability to stay on track and move projects forward without supervision.
- Ability to be flexible and reprioritize as needs change.
- Some hands-on maintenance or construction experience is preferred.
- Must have a reliable car and current driver’s license.
- English language essential. Spanish is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience ($22 – $25/hr to start)
- Career path in Real Estate and Property Management
- Positive work culture with focus on training and development
- Potential flexibility to work remotely
- Paid holidays
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
About Tiao Properties Real Estate and Property Management
We are a boutique residential Property Management company in Los Angeles, dedicated to serving our clients by managing their investments with thoughtful, long-term strategies. We cater to portfolios in vibrant neighborhoods from Boyle Heights to Beverly Hills, and beyond.
View our Yelp page HERE to learn more about Tiao Properties.