We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to assist the co-owner of Tiao Properties. In this position, you will be responsible for communicating with contacts both internally and externally and assist in managing multiple ongoing projects. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and has an interest in both real estate and entertainment. This is a part-time “hybrid” role, requiring you to work remotely as well as in-person.
- Assist in managing multiple projects daily ranging from entertainment to real estate and property management
- Coordinate and consistently follow-up with contacts regarding relevant projects
- Manage calendar of speaking events and meetings
- Communicate with vendors, realtors, partners and team regularly
- Assist in organizing office
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of personality types from creatives to investors
- Interest in real estate and entertainment preferred
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
About Tiao Properties Real Estate and Property Management
We are a boutique residential Property Management company in Los Angeles, dedicated to serving our clients by managing their investments with thoughtful, long-term strategies. We cater to portfolios in vibrant neighborhoods from Boyle Heights to Beverly Hills, and beyond.
View our Yelp page HERE to learn more about Tiao Properties.